We are now providers for the following insurances:
- BLUE CROSS/BLUE SHIELD
- HARVARD PILGRIM
- UNITED HEALTH CARE
- NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH
- BOSTON MEDICAL CENTER HEALTH PLAN
- MASS HEALTH
- DAVIS VISION
Coverage can vary from plan to plan, so we encourage you to verify coverage and eligibility before making an appointment for an eye exam.
The best way to clean the lenses in your glasses is soap and water. Special sprays are discouraged because they will not rinse off any debris on the lenses that will scratch the lenses when wiped. Simply rinse the lenses first with cool water, then add a drop of dish soap (hand soap is not recommended since these often have moisturizers that will smear the lens) clean and rinse. Dry with a soft paper towel and polish with the microfiber cloth provided.
Of course we do. Download our Contact Lens Tip Sheet (.pdf)
- Eye Exams administered in our high tech exam room (BOTH Locations)
- Glasses are fabricated on site, in state-of-the-art lab
- Same-day service available
- Thousands of contact lenses in stock